In Memory of “Taylor” Kramer,The Founder of our TRUDEF™ Fractal Video Compression Company, The Rocker, The Entrepreneur, The Futurist. (Tribute Finale)
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Maya Angelou
How many of you have tried “Googling” Philip “Taylor” Kramer after reading our reading our previous post ? If you did, you would have found that most of the search results were related to conspiracy theories on the reasons for his disappearance and death.
To properly pay homage to the amazing founder of our TRUDEF™ fractal video compression technology company – TMMI, we believe that Taylor Kramer should be remembered for the people’s lives that he had touched and inspired and not the conspiracy theories that sprouted after his disappearance
TMMI’s new management team never had the opportunity to meet The Rocker, The Entrepreneur, The Futurist. Therefore, researching for this tribute series has really opened our eyes to what an “incredible and truly inspiring” person he was.
Philip Taylor Kramer was an inspiration to his friends and family. These following article excerpts depict how talented and inspiring Philip “Taylor” Kramer truly was:
- People.com article – The Vanishing
- “At the age of 12, he showed a flair for science by building a laser strong enough to burst a balloon”
- He was so “energetic and charismatic”, Kramer found it easy to sweep people into his plans. Some of his colleagues called him a “visionary”
- Commented by the narrator of the A&E Network show “The Unexplained. Strange Disappearances.”
- Computer Engineer, Brilliant Entrepreneur, Gifted Musician and Artist
- Husband, Father, Son, Brother Friend.
- Loved and admired by so many.
- Destined to be great from the moment he was born
- From Lost but Not Forgotten – Philip Taylor Kramer Exposé
Taylor’s forte was:
- Envisioning and predicting the Future
- Extreme analysis
- Thinking outside the box
- Complex-abstract-innovative thinking
- Also from Lost but Not Forgotten – Philip Taylor Kramer Exposé
- In repeating what Dan Shields had reportedly said – “…he was such a good guy. Even in the face of his own death, he was polite enough to call all his friends to say good-bye to all the important people in his life, to create closure”.
- Dan Shields had also reportedly said “He was a visionary. He was predicting things that would happen in the marketplace and –for the most part–was right about them”.
- Ron Bushy, Iron butterfly drummer: “When we were writing songs, we would go and stay up all night at Denny’s and write songs and would have these philosophical discussions. And he had these pretty wild theories that we would tell me about. In between writing songs and lyrics, the guy was always doing all these equations with all these different formula”.
Thank you from TMMI
We are all so grateful to have Philip “Taylor” Kramer as the founder of our company. There are not many companies out there with such a unique, inspiring and visionary founder similar to Philip “Taylor” Kramer. We hope that wherever he may be right now, he can be proud that his vision for the company is now being properly pursued and that he understands this tribute to him is genuinely derived from our respect for such an inspiring visionary person. In his short time with us, he has achieved more than most people will have achieved in a lifetime.
We would also like to thank you the readers of this post, and supporters of TMMI for giving us the opportunity to celebrate with us the life of Philip “Taylor” Kramer.
TRUDEF™ BLOG – http://trudefblog.us
TMMI is a technology company headquartered in the US, specializing in video image management and compression. Founded in 1990, the company is dedicated to improving bandwidth utilization and video image quality. TMMI develops digital video compression technology that provides end-to-end workflow and distribution solutions for cinema, sports, mobile, streaming media, cable, medical imaging, security, defense, space exploration and education. TRUDEF™ fractal technology offers users enhanced image quality, reduced bandwidth utilization and digital media storage requirements.